If you are an epicurean or preparation is your passion, then trending is Convection Ovens giving you faster choices of baking lip-smacking dishes. You don’t need to toil for hours in your room getting ready to please your discerning roof of the mouth. With ample of built-in options and setting choices, these ovens are a must-have requirement in your kitchen. If you’re going to invest in one, then go through a few best picks below.
TL; DR Top 10 Best Convection Ovens
This is the list of top 10 best convection ovens review for you choice. If you want to know more on why do we suggest these 10 convection ovens and how to choose the best convection oven for your kitchen, then continue reading.
[Full Disclosure: This is a professional review website and the reviews are done based on personal opinions. Some of the links below are affiliate links. Compensation will be received if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that these products are suggested because of their quality and not because of the compensation received from your purchases.]
Convection Ovens Versus Conventional Ovens
You may be wondering what the difference is between a conventional oven and a convection oven. You are not alone—it turns out a lot of people have heard these two terms, but do not actually understand what they mean.
You have probably heard that convection ovens are a bonus in a new home, but even a lot of people who have them have no idea what they are best used for, or how to use them.
In fact, most people use a convection oven in the exact same way that they have been using a conventional oven for years, before learning the value that a convection oven can bring to their kitchens!
We have broken down the differences between convection and conventional ovens to help you take your cooking and baking to the next level. Keep reading to explore all the secrets of convection ovens, when to use them, and most importantly, how to create the most delicious dishes with them.
There are two types of the oven: convection and conventional. Although they can look just the same, the main difference between the two is the way they function. Besides the heat source, the convection oven has a fan which circulates the hot air over and around the food.
On the other side, the conventional oven has a single heat source (usually on the oven walls) and does not have any fan. The result is that hot air doesn’t circulate around food but just surrounds it. This difference of heat distribution could make an impact on dish quality, time and energy saving, etc.
So what does it means for you?
Convection Ovens Pros and Cons
One of the main benefits of the convection oven fan is that it allows the hot air in the oven to circulate. This allows food to cook more evenly. With conventional ovens, there is no air circulation since this type of oven relies on the radiating heat from the oven walls. This can lead to food being cooked unevenly.
Since heat is circulated more evenly, cooking with a convection oven takes less time. You are able to cook multiple items in the convection oven at once and everything will be cooked with the same results.
Not only is food cooked more evenly with convection ovens, but there is more flexibility when cooking specific items. These options include convection warming, roasting, re-heating, baking and more. You will get better results with your cooking and baking since the oven adjusts to different cooking modes.
Although convection ovens are more efficient than their convectional counterparts, the cooking times of recipes may need to be adjusted. Most recipes suggest cook times based on conventional ovens. This doesn’t mean that you cannot follow the recipe if you make the switch to convection, but it is suggested that you check for doneness ¾ of the way through the recommended cooking time.
Since the convection pros more than cons, does it really worth the price?
Are Convection Ovens Worth The Price?
The short answer? That depends.
If you buy a “true convection” oven, yes.
If not, no. (Yes, unfortunately, there are convection impostors out there.)
To know if yours is tried and true, verify that it has that third heating element and fan built into the oven. What you don’t want is a fan located on the outside of the oven that blows unheated air into the oven cavity. That will result in hot and cool spots (i.e., uneven cooking), making the main purpose of the convection oven a moot point.
What Convection Oven Should You Buy?
Now that you know the ins and outs of convection oven cooking, you want to make sure your budget is protected. That’s why we have prepared a list of top 10 best convection ovens review for your perusal
Take a look at how these 10 convection ovencan help.
Oyama TRO-110C Turbo Convection Oven, 12 L in White
A convection kitchen appliance with bake, grill, and roast options, what will we have a tendency to raise a lot of for. It’s designed during thanks to straightforward improvement for the glass. This provides a simple operation for anyone with separate dials for temperature and preparation time settings. This has been accessorized with double wire cooking racks, plate tong, and manual providing an ideal package.
- Able to Bake, Grill, Steam or Roast
- Attractive, easy to clean glass
- 12 liter tempered heat resistant glass cooking bowl provides ample cooking space for a variety of foods
- Separate dials for setting temperature and cooking time
- 2 Wire cooking racks, plate tong and instruction manual with recipes included.The handle on the lid works as a safety mechanism,if thelid is not on properly or the lid is off the oven,it will automatically turn off
Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven
Fifteen different cooking options allow you to create your culinary masterpieces in such a large variety of ways that you are sure to never get bored again. Among these options are specific settings pre-programmed to help you achieve the best cooking results for toast, waffles, pizza, leftovers, roasted meat, sandwiches, and frozen food. When toasting, you can choose among a variety of browning options to get just the right crust every time.
Easy to use buttons and a very straightforward LCD control panel screen make using this oven a simple task. You can adjust the inner racks according to your cooking requirements by adding and subtracting pieces. This oven comes with one of the best selections of accessories I have ever seen. It includes two wire-style cooking racks, a round pizza stone, a broiling pan, a baking pan/drip tray, and a removable crumb tray. You can adjust the inner racks, as well, according to whether you need them close to the top, middle, or bottom of the unit.
3 used from $196.34
- Spacious 0.95 cubic-foot capacity oven Fits 13" pizza and 9" x 13" baking pan
- 15 cooking functions, including innovative dual cook, and speed convection.
- Digital controls with large blue backlit display and LED buttons. BPA free; Convenient auto-slideout rack
- Always even toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice. Interior light
- Unit Actual Dimensions: 20.87" L x 16.93" W x 11.42" H
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ in Silver color
Just like the BOV845BSS, this oven is capable of baking, roasting, broiling, toasting, reheating and warming (to name but a few). In fact, whatever you need to do in the kitchen when cooking, this little beast will accommodate you.
It has a digital display that’s highlighted in blue when the unit isn’t in use and turns orange when it’s pre-heating. There are 9 easy to “get at” preset functions and a total of three dials that allow you to select the function you want.
Now, for the IQ Element technology. This is where this convection oven will do the thinking for you. What the manufacturer has done is use five quartz heating elements that work independently. Think of it like using a dimmer switch on a light.
If you need to toast, heat will be sent from below and above. If you need to broil heat will be sent from above down and if you need to bake, that’s where convection comes in. This means you get evenly cooked food every-time and best of all, it saves energy!
- The Breville Smart Oven with Element iQ System is for the home cook who needs a convection countertop oven with high performance and versatility; Reduce your cooking time by up to 30% using the convection setting and choose from 9 cooking functions
- ELEMENT iQ SYSTEM: Using 5 independent quartz elements, smart algorithms steer power to where and when it's needed to create the ideal cooking environment for perfect results every time; Fast 1800 Watt preheat gets your meals on the table more quickly
Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ of 1800 W
This Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster Oven is the trustworthy oven for all types of cook that need a best countertop oven which roasts the succulent meats, bakes the pizza, broils, reheat the left overs or can toast at the same time. This oven really helps in reducing the cooking time to around 30 per cent. It feels as well as operates like the high end toaster. The price is also affordable. This oven is versatile and powerful enough for replacing the full size of oven; it ships with one rack and cannot fit another baking pan.
There is a smart heat of element IQ which transfers heat in an intelligent way across its five quartz elements for the stable and precise heat, wherever you want for outstanding results. It can even preheat the meals on table quickly. It comes with 9 different cooking functions which guide you towards the perfection. They include the toast six slices, warm, reheat, cookies, pizza, broil, roast, bake and bagel functions. Its LCD display makes it usage more convenient as it is built with the smart functionality which is select from the nine cooking functions. They are integrated oven light which turns on at end of cooking cycle and can also be switched in one touch of button.
As per countertop oven reviews, this oven can be unequivocally and easily replace the full size of the oven. It includes all intuitive controls. Offers the accurate temperature controls and the exterior and interior design of the oven is spectacular. It comes with the exciting features of auto cook menu too that allows all for cooking variety number of foods. It can also keep the food as warm for longer time with its cooking of multistage option.
1 used from $237.96
- The Breville Smart Oven Pro with Element iQ System is a high performance countertop oven; Reduce your cooking time by up to 30% using the convection setting and choose from 10 cooking functions as an interior oven light guides you to perfection
- Element iQ System: Using 5 independent quartz elements, smart algorithms steer power to where and when it's needed to create the ideal cooking environment for perfect results every time; Fast 1800 Watt preheat gets your meals on the table more quickly
Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP Extra Large Digital Countertop Oven
This unblemished convection oven offers an area for two giant pizzas and has dethawed digital management. Its 90-minute timer has associate degree auto shut feature making certain that the food is not overcooked. The strong bake pan and broil rack make this model a tremendous alternative size preparation necessities. You’ll cook being stress-free because it has been designed with simple clean interiors.
1 used from $107.99
- Countertop convection oven features convection technology for fast, even heating
- Digital settings for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost
- Large interior fits 2 take and bake pizzas, a family sized chicken, or 18 slices of bread
- Easy clean interior and 90 minute timer with auto shut off feature
- Includes 2 oven racks, a baking pan, and an integrated broiling rack. Watts: 1500W
Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Oven with Convection
The classy convection oven ensures food doesn’t spill on the oven door. Though designed with a 30-minute timer, it facilitates remain feature to stay the food heat. Its removable crumb receptacle makes cleaning process simpler lease you get pleasure from longer raising the toast with your friends and family. Its easily accessible countertop style pushes the oven to list joined of the top 3 convection ovens of the year.
- Easy access to food and countertop, easy to clean food can’t spill on door
- Bake, broil & toast functions, convection circulates air for faster, even cooking, removable crumb tray
- 30 minute timer with ready bell and optional stay-on setting
- Includes bake pan and bake rack with two rack positions
- Fits a 9 x 11 inches bake pan, 12 inches pizza, or 6 slices of toast, dimensions (H x W x D) 9.41 x 18.74 x 15.24 inches
Oster Large Capacity Countertop 6-Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven
Measuring 191/2 by 14 by 11 inches Oster Countertop convection oven facilitates even preparation during a 6-Slice toaster oven. Its digital management permits you to look at the food on kitchen appliance in an interior light. Its giant style fits in casseroles, cookies, and lots of a lot of savories. It’s been equipped with a removable external crumb receptacle with two rack positions for higher preparation management.
2 used from $77.44
- 6 slice convection toaster oven for faster, more even cooking. This Oster Large Digital Countertop Oven can fit up a pan with the measure of 2 inches height, 10.5 inches width and 12.5 inches length
- Convection technology and a wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F let you cook with the convenience of an oven
- Digital controls with 7 cooking settings and an interior light for easy viewing
- Large interior can accommodate one 12 inch pizza, casseroles, cookies, and even a roast; Oven measures 19.72 w x 16.29 d x 11.33 h inches, with 31.5 inch cord
BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB 8-Slice Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven made of Stainless Steel in Black color
Tops our list is the Extra Wide Convection Countertop oven of stainless steel create. Significantly contrived to suit most 9″x13″ pans with handles, eight slices of bread, or a 12″ pizza, might all strike you want to shop for it. Internal dimensions are approximately 16.5″x12.5″x9.5″ that is one in the entire spacious match trending within the ovens technology market. For prolonged baking activities, it provides 60-minute preciseness timer. It conjointly includes a separate Toast timer for foreseeable shade choice.
- Fits Most Oven Pans - Use the pans you already have! This spacious oven fits most standard 9”x13” oven pans with handles. That means you can go from straight from oven to table. Plus, the included baking/broiling pan fits perfectly, making it easy to insert and remove food. Toasting rack also included.
- Convection Heating - The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Other functions include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.Dedicated Toast Timer - Get perfect toast every time using the dedicated toast timer. It allows for predictable shade selection with every use.
KitchenAid 12″ Convection Bake Digital Countertop Oven
This 12 inches digital countertop oven features nine pre-programmed functions. Probably the most unique being the Asado roast. This next-gen feature makes it possible to adjust the temperature for superior roasting performance, as well as delivering the perfect crust for your pizzas and other pastries.
It does not end there…
With super easy to use controls, you can be sure of an excellent user experience. This best countertop convection oven comes with preset for a variety of foods. It also returns to your last set time and temperature by default.
- Even-heat technology provides consistent heat throughout baking cycle for delicious results.
- Use your countertop oven to bake pizza, broil a side dish, keep an already cooked dish warm or toast bread.
- 9 pre-programmed functions such as the Asado Roast Function to precisely adjust from high sear to optimal cooking temperature for superior roasting.
- 120-minute timer can be set to remind you when a dish is finished and offers plenty of time for the requirements of most recipes. Power Cord Length - 2-9/10
Toshiba Countertop Microwave Oven with Convection
When it comes to budget-friendly quality appliances, Toshiba is undoubtedly one of the names that will keep sprouting up. This Toshiba Countertop Microwave Oven feels robust and well-built in comparison to other ovens within the same price range. It also comes with several advanced features to help improve the overall cooking experience as well as safety.
For example, this microwave oven comes with a child lock security feature and an automatic sensor. Also, there are LED lights installed within the range which lets you get a clear view of your food as it is getting cooked. Convenience is the name of the game with this Toshiba Microwave Oven, and it delivers everything you need in spades.
2 used from $161.49
- Exterior dimensions: 21.73" w x 21.38" d x 12.83" h; Cavity: 15.5" w x 15.35" d x 10.2" h
- Combines microwave and convection cooking in one appliance, with auto bake, defrosting and auto roast menus
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum result of popular foods like frozen pizza, vegetables and more
- Sound on/off option: If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, press and hold the button "8" on the keypad for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
Which Convection Oven Should You Buy?
Which convection oven should you buy? It always come back to your budget, kitchen space and your personal need!
We hope this article is helpful for you while purchasing a convection oven. Please feel free to leave any comments below if you have decide which convection oven to buy and sharing your experience to our reader here! Thank You.