Air Fryers is essential kitchen equipment. It’s ideal if we want to continue enjoying oil-free crispy and crunchy foods without losing their great tastes.
TL;DR List Of Top 10 Best Air Fryers
[Full Disclosure: This is a professional review website and the reviews are done based on personal opinions. Some of the links below are affiliate links. Compensation will be received if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that these products are suggested because of their quality and not because of the compensation received from your purchases.]
Why Buy Air Fryer?
Air fryers are an extremely useful kitchen appliance. The benefits of owning an air fryer are plenty.
- Air fryers produce food that tastes great.
- Air fryers prevent the food from becoming dry on the inside, while still creating a crispy texture on the outside.
- Air fryers cook food quickly.
- Owning an air fryer provides convenience that is unmatched by any other kitchen appliance for the fried food lover.
- The process of “frying” food in an air fryer versus a pan of oil is much simpler and much more economical.
- An air fryer is very user-friendly and usually comes with a simple timer, so users can walk away from the frying food without worrying about oil splattering, grease fires or burning or sticking food.
- Air fryers are easy to clean and easy to maintain. Most parts disassemble and are dishwasher safe.
- Air fryers produce food that is exceptionally healthier than traditionally fried foods.
- They produce food that has up to eighty percent less fat than oil fried foods, without sacrificing the taste.
- Air fryers can also be used to cook things like muffins and cupcakes, or to roast chicken as well. Air fryers can be used to cook an assortment of different foods, different ways.
- Air fryers are safer to use than conventional fryers.
How Does Air Fryer Work?
So what’s the secret to this appliance’s magic?
When you break it down, an air fryer is essentially a miniature convection oven that evenly circulates hot air around your food. Air fryers contain a fan that rapidly moves the heated air around, helping your food to crisp up without much additional oil.
It also has the ability to reach very high temperatures (with some models getting up to 430F°) enhancing its ability to quickly cook foods. The device is ideal for anyone keeping a close eye on their fat consumption, as you only need a thin coat of oil on the food or on the cookware surface to prevent sticking and achieve a golden, crispy crunch. Not only does it fry, but the air fryer can also mimic other cooking functions such as baking, grilling, and roasting.
Keep in mind that an air fryer is ideal for making foods in small quantities simply because the appliance does not have the physical capacity to hold a lot of food at one time. Most models can hold a from 3.5 quarts to 5.5 quarts in their fry baskets.
The fry basket is the main accessory that comes with an air fryer, but some models can include other elements such as a baking pan or roasting rack. Being that the air fryer is similar to a convection oven (but way smaller), it can save you time (and electricity) overheating up your standard oven. It cooks food freakishly fast and the cleanup fuss-free.
Air Fryers VS Convection Ovens
You may confuse between air fryers and convection ovens now! Let us explain in detail.
In principle, they’re the same: hot air that is blown around in a chamber to create even heating. But first, let’s quickly talk about what convection is: the natural rise and fall of heat that’s caused by uneven temperatures.
Most household ovens have heating elements, which is that coil of wire on the top and bottom of the oven chamber (and unless you’re broiling, the bottom coil is what primarily does most of the general heating purposes). An electric current flows through it, causing it to get red hot. The current is converted into slow, even, radiating heat. This heat rises, and the fan in the back of the convection oven will blow the air around for temperature consistency.
Convection ovens are known for causing some issues with soft baked goods such as souffles and certain cakes. This is because the circulated hot air is too harsh on the surfaces of these pastries, and may cause them to collapse.
Theoretically, the hot air in an air fryer is circulated much faster (especially since it has a smaller chamber) than a convection oven. Air fryers are actually more gentle and suitable for baked goods. The hot air in an air fryer is not directly blown around the food. An air fryer’s heating element is above the food. The heat generated from it is pulled up with the fan, so there is no direct heat source on the food. It’s dispersed on the outside of the chamber and then ascends from the open bottom to heat the baked goods from all around.
Many people might say air fryers are more suitable for crispy foods. Because air fryers have smaller chambers and higher speed air circulation than a convection oven, it actually takes less time than a traditional convection oven to bake/fry foods. Recipes that say foods need to be heated for 10 minutes may only require 6 minutes in an air fryer for tasty perfection.
As a countertop appliance, air fryers are smaller than convection ovens– which makes them efficient for daily family meals. Cleaning out an air fryer is also much easier than cleaning a convection oven. If any mess were to occur in an air fryer, it is contained within the pot that slides out. A convection oven would require cleaning of the rack, which can be a bit unwieldy. Any drips to the bottom would have to be cleaned with a hand towel and scrubbing device brought into the oven.
Convection ovens and air fryers are very similar, but there are enough differences to put them into two different categories.
Check out our top 10 air fryers review below.
Top 10 Air Fryers Review
When buying an air fryer, you should begin by considering their prices. Though higher prices don’t necessarily mean reliable quality, some are extremely cheaper due to their inferior features.
Secondly, put into consideration the number of people to eat from that fryer. Also, identify a fryer that supports your cooking methods for instance baking, roasting, grilling, and frying, etc.
NuWave 36001 Brio Air Fryers
NuWave knows that you want to enjoy your healthy dishes without compromising its real tastes. As such their NuWave 36001 Brio Air Fryer is amongst the best you can get. With the ability to heat from between 1000F to 3900F, NuWave offers you the freedom to bake, fry, or grill your food to perfection.
Additionally, this air fryer can pre-heat for foods that require this feature. It was highly favored because it’s easy to clean and doesn’t take much space on your kitchen shelves. This air-fryer comes ready to use; you don’t require any other accessories.
1 used from $84.99
- Air Frying - The Healthier Way: Makes scrumptious fried foods that taste the way they should, without the oily mess
- Even Heat Distribution: Hot air combined with high-speed air circulation cooks your favorite foods evenly and quickly
- Temperature Control: 100F to 390F temperature range in five-degree increments
- Digital “touch-pad” LED controls ensures precise temperature and time
- Built in safety control prevents unit from operating unless basket is in place
Rosewill 3.3QT Black 1400W Air Fryers
Either you want to prepare some shrimp, nuggets, or hot dogs, ‘Rosewilling’ them is the new way to cook them healthily. Roswill RHAF-15003 has a 3.3QT basket which is uniquely designed to ensure that your food attains the required crispy feeling without being greasy.
Also, its Rapid Air Technology ensures that the food cooks evenly with no need to flip it over regularly. You’ll find its LCD display with 7 pre-set programs handy in preparing different delicacies. Rosewill also has a buzzer that will alert you once your food is cooked.
- 7 Cooking Pre-sets programs: Chips, Chicken, Steak, Shrimp, Meat, Cake, Fish. 3.3 Quarts (3.2 L) Cooking Capacity
- Cooking Timer up to 30 Minutes. Adjustable Temperature control 170 - 400 degree F. LCD display with touch screen.
- Fry, grill, roast, and even bake all in one machine. Use very little to no oil to cook food, food is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. You can eat healthier without sacrificing taste and texture of your favorite foods
Della Electric Air Fryer with Temperature Control
Della Electric Air Fryer is the latest invention from Della. It has a basket that can hold up to 2.8 quarts. It utilizes 1500 watts which is ideal to give the most basic foods a tasty crispy feeling without adding a single drop of oil. From the touch of its 2 knobs, you can select the perfect temperatures and cooking times for various foods. Reviewers tend to love it more due to its price and ease of use.
- New model of electric Air Fryer allows you to enjoy your favorite fried snacks or foods without the added calories from dunking food in oil!!
- Powerful air frying technology with rapid hot air circulation system gives your food a crispy fried finish
- Adjustable temperature control from 175°F - 392°F allows you to prepare a variety of food from crispy fries to juicy wings with little to no oil at all.
BLACK+DECKER HF110SBD Air Fryer
This is the new way to continue feasting on your crispy and crunchy meals in a healthy responsible way. Black+Decker HF110SBD is similar to Della in several aspects. For instance, they both boast an LCD display and use two control knobs. However, unlike Della, Black+Decker has a 60 minutes timer, and it’s also pricier.
Also, this model uses 2 fans that blow hot air all around the food making it all crispy on the outside and incredibly soft on the inside. The basket has been coated to ensure that your food doesn’t come into contact with the metal.
3 used from $43.08
- 2L Capacity - The 2-liter (about 8-cup) air-frying basket fits 2-4 servings of your favorite snacks and main dishes
- Qucik and easy cleanup - The nonstick cooking surfaces release food without the need of cooking spray; plus, the air fryer basket and basket separator are dishwasher-safe
- Variable Temperature Control and Indicator Lights - The temperature control ranges from 175-400°F; one indicator light shows when the unit is powered on, and the other turns off when the preheat temperature is reached. Dimensions : 12.625 x 12.625 x 14.500
Air Fryer by Cozyna
With a 3.2 liter capacity, this is the perfect air fryer for a medium-sized family. Air Fryer by Cozyna is a versatile cooker with the ability to bake, grill, fry, and even roast without having to add any other components.
It uses 1500 watts to provide the right temperatures for the various methods of cooking and for faster and convenient results. Cozyna has clearly labeled temperature and time control knobs for accuracy and consistent results. If you’re in need of an easy to clean fryer, then you’ll find this multi-cooker better than an oven.
- FULL FLAVOR, ZERO GUILT BY USING LESS OIL: The airfryer technology is the healthiest alternative to frying with oil. On average, the cozyna air fryer requires 70% less oil then any conventional fryer
- FRY, BAKE, GRILL and ROAST - ALL in ONE: Fries, grills, bakes, and roasts food using a tablespoon or less of oil to make chicken, burgers, fish, fries and more.
- 2 EXCLUSIVE COOKBOOKS INCLUDED: This air fryer comes with 1 Cookbook and and Additional e-book with more than 50 Recipes Included. From the most nutritious and delicious recipes to cook at home, to the most Jaw-Dropping recipes you didn't know you could make with an air fryer. Those books cover the most basic recipes, such as fries and fried Chicken, to the most spectacular, such as Thai Mushroom and Chicken Meatballs, to finish with the most delicious, such as Molten Chocolate Lava Cake...
Rapid Air Technology Philips Air Fryer
A leader in electronics and kitchen accessories has just collaborated with a renowned British Chef and a restaurateur. What do you get? The perfect air fryer with all your needs taken care of. Philips Air fryer can bake and steam beside grilling and baking.
Amongst its unique features is its ability to automatically shut off once your food is ready. With this fryer, you also benefit from free books and a Philips App loaded with hundreds of mouthwatering recipes that you can prepare from the fryer. Previous buyers loved its superior construction besides being dishwasher safe.
1 used from $69.99
- Adjustable temperature control up to 390 degrees allows you to cook a variety of food
- 30-minute timer with ready signal and auto shut-off
- Dishwasher-safe parts for a quick and easy clean up
- 1.8lb cooking basket capacity
- Recipe booklet with more than 25 delicious recipes created exclusively for the Philips Airfryer
T-fal FZ7002 ActiFry Low-Fat Healthy Air Fryers
You don’t have to carry the guilt that follows knowing that you’ve not been faithful to your promises on keeping fit. You can still have your favorite goodies to the last bite thanks to T-Fal FZ7002. With its adjustable temperature and cooking time, you can have your crispy fries or juicy wings in a matter of minutes.
Unlike other cheaply constructed fryers, T-Fal ensures that its thermal currents are evenly distributed to ensure even cooking of the whole food. This fryer also has an automatic shut-off system and a buzzer that will signal you when food is ready. Please note that you need to use one spoon of oil with this fryer.
1 used from $248.18
- ONLY A TABLESPOON OR LESS OF OIL to Cook all your favorite fried food (up to 2.2 pounds). Automatic rotating paddle for hassle free cooking
- SIMPLE ON / OFF SWITCH and digital countdown timer with buzzer for easy monitoring
- PTFE AND PFOA FREE removable ceramic coated nonstick pan for easy clean up
- SECURE LID for safe splatter free cooking; Stay Cool exterior; filter for odorless cooking
- FULL COLOR RECIPE BOOK comes with 38 recipes and measuring spoon included; Dishwasher safe parts for quick cleanup
Avalon Bay AB-Airfryer100R Airfryer
Avalon has more outstanding features to offer. It comes in several amazing colors that will go in well with other kitchen items. Its removable baking pan and rack ensures that you’re not restricted to the types of food that you can prepare from this kitchen accessory.
Avalon doesn’t require even the smallest amount of oil to make your food. In fact, it works by removing all the oils in your food then sealing it so that no oil will find its way back. Again, you also get a free baking pan and a recipe book for free.
- EASY TO USE - This airfryer has easy to use manual controls and a removable, dishwasher safe basket
- STYLISH - You can enjoy healthy eating, and this red air fryer will look good in your kitchen too
- READY TO GO - Comes with all you need to make healthy snacks right away, even an air fryer cookbook
- QUALITY - This small air fryer is made with quality materials for dependability, longevity and style
- AVALON BAY - We are focused on providing all customers with value for money and reliable products
Big Boss 9063 1300-watt Oil-Less Fryer
With a capacity of 16 quarts and 1300 watts, we are yet to find another fryer like this one. With Big Boss 9063, you can comfortably prepare two foods at the same time. Its airtight lid ensures that the hot air is held inside making it a perfect choice when you need to cook frozen items.
It’s a solid choice since it can prepare a variety of foods including fish, poultry, and vegetables, etc. Also, it supports several cooking methods. We also noted that in addition to all these unique features, it still gives you a better bang for your buck.
1 used from $70.00
- ✅OIL LESS & HEALTHIER CHOICE: Big Boss Oil-Less Air Fryer fry with little to no oil and still keep the deep-fried crispy texture of food; frying bowl and pan combo separates food in the basket from fat and oil dripping down the pan.
- ✅ALL-IN-1 MACHINE: Big Boss Oil-Less Air Fryer is not only an air fryer. With wide temperature range from 180℉ to 400℉, this large air fryer allows you to air fry, bake, grill, roast, toast.
GoWISE USA GW22621, Air Fryers
Go Wise comes with all the bells and whistles that we would expect of a modern air fryer. It also allows you to cook a variety of foods including fish, meat, fries, and cakes. It’s unique from other air fryers due to several features. Firstly, its extra-large basket is incomparable to several other air fryers.
Additionally, using its touch LCD display, you can select from several pre-set programs. This makes it easy even for the starters to prepare tasty foods without worries. Its detachable basket also allows you to serve the food from it.
3 used from $40.10
- The latest model of electric Air Fryer lets you enjoy your favorite foods without the added calories of oil. Power supply: 120 volt, 60 hertz
- Touch screen accessibility to manually program cooking time, or select from 1 of 7 built-in smart programs: Chips, meat, chicken, steak, shrimp and fish. A button guard prevents accidental detachment of the basket.
- Adjustable temperature from 170°F - 400°F allows you to prepare a variety of food from crispy fries to juicy wings with little to no oil. Cook from 1-30 minutes
Which Air Fryer To Buy?
Having brought to your attention the above air fryers, we consider ourselves guilt-free. It’s now your duty to choose one that’ll help you enjoy your crispy and crunchy favorites responsibly and healthily. So, make an order and air fry yourself to a healthy life. Remember to gift someone as well, it never hurts.